The Washington Biotechnology & Biomedical Association (WBBA), presents – Life Science Innovation Northwest 2012 – an innovative approach to the region’s premier life sciences conference. Life Science Innovation Northwest 2012 (LSINW) is scheduled for July 11 & 12, 2012. The event highlights the unique innovative environment of the Pacific Northwest’s life science sector.
For Investors and partners
- Hear from and meet executives of 100+ of the most exciting life sciences organizations in the region.
- Benefit from candid panel discussions with the country’s leading life sciences experts.
- Get a ‘big picture’ overview of the Pacific Northwest industry potential and the issues affecting product innovation, capitalization, and commercialization.
- Spot early tomorrow’s innovations and vibrant new start-ups by visiting poster sessions and attending the speed-dating event
Presenting Companies and Other Organizations:
- Showcase your organization’s innovation and mission to qualified regional, national and international investors
- Meet 1:1 with investors, analysts, business development execs and strategic partners
- Take the pulse on the latest life sciences investment trends from sophisticated investment and company executives
- Network with peers, investors and potential partners.
Who: Attendees come from a variety of cross sections in the industry, they include employees of public and private companies, scientists, entrepreneurs, public and private investors, and more.
What: This is a must attend event for meeting focuses on the state of the biotech industry in the Pacific Northwest and worldwide. Topics to be covered include: industry challenges, opportunities, capital availability, success stories and more. CEOs, scientists, business development executives, financiers, and anyone with an interest in biotechnology.
When: July 11th and 12th, 2012
Where: Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA