Vidacare – San Antonio, TX
The Product Marketing Sr. Manager reports directly to the Directof Marketing and is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product through out the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. It also includes ensuring sales goals and customer satisfaction goals are met. Coordinate functional marketing responsibilities of assigned products and lead strategic and tactical execution to maximize sales opportunities, drive competitive advantage and optimize financial performance.
Must have 7 years experience as a medical device product manager or medical device product marketing manager to be considered for this position.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a Medical Device Product Manager or Medical Device Product Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing.
- MBA is preferred
- Experience in Vascular Access or Oncology markets is preferred
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products in the marketplace.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time.
Developer, manufacturer, and marketer of a unique technology platform that allows access to the intraosseous (IO) space – the interior of bones Product line currently includes: -EZ-IO® -OnControl™ An expanding global market – currently marketing EZ-IO in over 50 countries
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Product Management
Industries: Medical Devices
Compensation: Salary is based on experience