The Premier Partnering Event of 2012
BIOCOM’s Second Annual Global Life Science Partnering Conference is an exclusive global partnering and networking forum that brings together senior executives and business development professionals from leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
The conference will include case study presentations, individual company presentations, one-on-one meetings, and numerous networking opportunities.
- Karen Bernstein, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, BioCentury
- Remi Brouard, Vice President External Innovation, Sanofi-Aventis R&D
- Barbara Dalton, VP, Pfizer Venture Investments, Pfizer Inc.
- Mark Edwards, Managing Director, Bioscience Advisors
- Luke Evnin, Managing Director, MPM Capital
- George Golumbeski, Senior Vice President Business Development, Celgene Corporation
- Kurt Graves, Executive Chairman, Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Faheem Hasnain, President & CEO, Receptos
- Jeremy Levin, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Alliances and Transactions, Bristol-Meyers Squibb
- Patrick Mahaffy, CEO & Founder, Clovis Oncology
- Brian McVeigh, Vice President, WWBD Transactions and Investment Management, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
- Bob More, General Partner, Frazier Healthcare
- Polly Murphy, Vice President, Worldwide Business Development, Pfizer
- Carole Nuechterlein, Head Venture Investment, Roche Venture Group
- Roger Pomerantz, SVP and Head Worldwide Licensing, Merck
- Anna Protopapas, SVP Corporate Development and Strategy, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Tony Rosenberg, Head of Global BD & Licensing, Novartis
- Jim Schaeffer, Executive Director Worldwide Licensing & External Research, Merck Research Laboratories
- Laura Shawver, Cleave BioSciences
- Andy Schwab, Founder and Managing Partner, 5AM Ventures
- Dan Zabrowski, Global Head, Roche Partnering
Who: Large and small pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, Senior Level Business Development Professionals and Licensing Executives
When: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 – Thursday, February 2, 2012; 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: The Lodge at Torrey Pines, 11480 North Torrey Pines Road , La Jolla, California 92037
Cost: $1,995.00 for BIOCOM members, $2,195.00 for non-members
RSVP: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:00 p.m. http://www.biocom.org/event/index/Partnering_Conf_2012/
Planner: Ashleigh Berry